EDI ( Electronic Data Interchange )
EDI is the computer-to-computer exchange of business critical data between trading partners.
– Reduce initial and ongoing costs.
– Improve the forecast of purchase and realize the quick order.
– Develop good relationships with diverse supplier.
– Increase orders and reduce Order-to-Cash cycle.
– Reduction and prevention of errors in orders.
– Improve service level reliability.
– Today’s work
– Picking List
– Quantity Delivery
– Confirm Shipment
Feature of EDI Service : Lower cost, User Friendly, Extensibility, Good Support